Our Cancellation Policy, Terms & Conditions
* We appreciate there are times when cancellation of a stay is unavoidable, but a booking is a firm contract and should be regarded as such.
* We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance to protect you from unforeseen events and circumstances that may cause you to cancel your booking.
* A deposit of one night’s room tariff is required on booking, for each room booked. The deposit is deemed to exist from the time the booking is made and is liable even if this payment is not taken immediately. The balance of the accommodation account will be due on arrival of the period booked, payable by accepted payment card or cash. A cheque for your balance is acceptable, if sent directly after booking. Cheque for outstanding balance account is acceptable if received 10 days prior to your visit.
* If you are booking a one-night stay, we require full payment with payment card on booking, to secure your stay. If you make an unplanned/non-booked visit to us, payment card and I.D. details will be needed for security of your stay, if paying cash.
In the case of cancellation: -
Full refund will be given for cancellations received 7 days prior to booked arrival date. No refund will be given for cancellations received 6 days or less prior to booked arrival date. No refund will be given if you fail to arrive on your planned arrival date. Full payment for entire planned stay MAY be taken. There will be no loss of deposit if you need to change the dates of your stay, as long as we have availability to suit your changes and the stay may only be transferred once.
- Check in on arrival day is after 3pm and before 10pm, unless by prior arrangement.
- Check out on day of departure is by 10.30am, unless late check out has been booked.
- Lost keys are a serious security risk for us. Please ensure safe care of the keys to our home and please return them prior to your departure.
- Be aware that we operate a CCTV system within the public spaces of the house for yours and our own safety and peace of mind.
- You will be asked to leave if we deem your behaviour unacceptable, if you are under the influence of drugs, cause noise, nuisance, offence or damage.
- We reserve the right to take fair and reasonable monies from the payment card presented for the original deposit or balance (even if that payment was made by a third party) for any loss or damage, other than fair wear and tear, and/or non-payment of items taken, used or consumed.
Non EU visitors will also need to show passports, giving numbers, place of passport issue, nationality and next destination to comply with legal requirements.